Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Guess Who's Back...

"So its been a long time... since I left you, without a dope beat to step to, step to...." ok, I'm not thug, so I'll stop 'rapping.'

I've been slack. I stopped posting just as I started the blog series, Matthew 10: The Vintage of Jesus. (which I will be starting again soon)

I will dive into the reason causing my absence within the next week or so. Along with being busy with school and my internship, God called me to do something incredible - in awe of Him and in great difficulty. Like I said, more detail are to follow shortly.

But, I'm back. I'm back with more stories on how Jesus has rocked me. I'll be more frequent, so stop by, dibble or dabble, leave your story, express your thoughts, tell your tale. More importantly, its my prayer that you experience Jesus and be Him to other people.

Peace out, A town down.

No comments:

Post a Comment